Monday, March 27, 2006

Around the World Meme

Ilva of Lucullian delights tagged me, which I guess means I need to answer these questions and then tag other people.

1. Please list three recipes you have recently bookmarked from food blogs to try: Hahahahaha!!! Just three?! I have been a bookmarking fool lately! So I'll list the first three that I remember.
    1: Ilva's Gluten-Free Ricotta and Hazelnut Cookies
    2: The Accidental Scientist's homemade harissa
    3: Orangette's asparagus flan. Evening View, Puget Sound

2. A food blog in your vicinity:
Gosh, we're so far away from civilization that I don't know of anybody really close. Orangette is in Seattle....so is the Gluten-Free Girl. I think The Food Whore is too. Is that close enough?

3. A food blog located far from you:
What I Cooked Last Night, from way down in Australia. I just found the site so I don't know a lot about it, but "'roo bangers" intrigue me and I think his vegetable interview is very funny.

4. A foodblog (or several) you have discovered recently (and where did you find it?)
Finally, a question that allows several answers.....but I've been so busy that I don't have several to give! I just said that I just discovered What I Cooked Last Night, from Cooking Vintage. And from Ilva's travel-blogging about going back to Sweden, A Cat in the Kitchen and Anne's Food.

5. Any people or bloggers you want to tag with this meme?
Joe at Culinary in the Desert because maybe it'll slow down his cooking some and I can try to keep up! Shauna at Gluten Free Girl because she's so fun to read. Michelle, The Accidental Scientist because I enjoy reading her blog too. And Anne at Anne's Food - to copy Ilva, because of our common ancestors!

Comments:
Great! I really enjoyed reading about you food blog habits and I'm flattered to that you have bookmarked my cake! I'm off now to check out that blog in Australia!
 
Fab! I like the veggie interview too!
 
Lovely meme, and thanks for the tag - I love finding new blogs through others...now if I could only find the time to read them all! I agree with your rant too, especially being a scientist where we definitely have our own vocabulary.
 
And me! Spokane is close to you...I think?
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?